What is Personal loan Kotshamir?
Personal Loan is a kind of unsecured Loan, which the customer can avail from the bank. The amount of Loan that the person can avail depends on the salary of the person. Higher is the salary of the person more will be the amount of Loan that the customer can avail from the bank. Also, as high will be your loan value, less will be the interest rate charged by the bank from you.
Documentations for Personal Loan Kotshamir
Different documents are required for availing the Personal Loan from a bank. The documents required for a salaried person and a self- employed person are various. So these documents can be seen as follows:
Documents required for self- employed individuals:
- Proof of Continuation
- Address Proof: Passport / Driving License/ Aadhaar card / Voter Id- Card
- Pan Card: For individual/ company/ firm
- Latest six months Bank Statement.
- Recent Balance Sheet along with Profit & Loss A/C (CA certified/ Audited) for the last two years/ Latest ITR along with computation of Income
- Identity- Proof: Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voter’s Id card/ Pan Card/ Driving License
Documents required for Salaried Individuals:
- For the Identity Proof, the applicant needs an Aadhar card/ Voter Id Card/ Passport /Driving License.
- Moreover, the next document is Latest Form 16
- Then next is the Address Proof, For it, the documents required are Ration Card/ Passport/ Rental agreement/ Electricity, Bill.
- Lastly, Salary Slip of the last three months or Bank passbook of the previous six months.
Eligibility for Personal Loan Kotshamir
Anyone can avail a personal loan who fulfills the following needs:
For Salaried applicant, the criteria are:
1. Firstly, the applicant’s age should be minimum 21 years maximum of up to 60 years.
2. If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000 and if the applicant is from non-metropolitan town then they should have the minimum Income of Rs 15,000.
3. Another thing is that the applicant should have the work experience of the last three years
4. In addition to this, the applicant have to submit the bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months
5. Lastly, the applicant must have a good credit history.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
For the self- employed customers:
1. Firstly, the self employed applicant should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 65 years.
2. In addition to this, the CIBIL of the applicant should be very good, and no debt should be left due, and there should be no bouncing of the payments.
3. Another thing is that the applicant should have filed the ITR for the last three years.
4. An ITR of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum should be filed by the applicant.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Features of Personal Loan Kotshamir
Many persons are taking these loans nowadays, and these loans are very beneficial for banks, so to attract the customers, the bank tries to attract most customers by providing low-interest rates.
- The loans are processed in no time after the verification of the documents.
- Some banks provide these loans within the time period of 24 hours.
- The time period of these loans can be extended to 5 years.
- The applicant can choose according to him, the time period for which he wants to take the Loan
- The documents needed by the banks to avail these loans are basic documents which are already possessed by the applicant.
- The securities for these loans are not required; the customer need not worry about any of his ornaments and other assets.
Interest Rates and other charges for Personal Loan Kotshamir
Various bank charges different rate of interest from the customer. More is the amount of Loan, less will be the rate of interest charged by the bank.
The primary interest rate charged by the bank starts from 11.49% to 19.5%.
The processing fees charged by the banks also varies from 2% to 5% per annum.
The time period for which the personal Loan is charged varies from 1 year to 5 years.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Kotshamir is a small village located in district Bhatinda, Punjab. The regional language of this area is Punjabi. It is 16 kms away from Bhatinda.
How to apply through Dialabank
1. Visit dialabank online.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%