All About Personal Loan Kulgam
A Personal Loan is the short borrowing which help you to face all the challenges related to the finanace.A Personal Loan is here to help you and solve all your problem. A Personal Loan can help you the growing fulfill your desire. It is an instant loan which an individual can avail within 48 to 72 hours .it also required minimum documentation for the approval of the personal loan.
Why to Apply for Personal Loan Kulgam?
- No need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problem related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A personal loan does not require any guarantor or nominee. It maximum required reference
Personal Loan Kulgam Eligibility Criteria
A Personal Loan has some eligibility criteria.it is based on which bank have to approve the request of the applicant regarding the credit .there are two categories of the applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- Minimum age requirements of individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum Rs 2.5 lakh
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Kulgam Documents
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes:(passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then has to submit his agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three months, and his business should be registered..Salaried applicants: The applicants have to his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Identity proof : verification documents especially require one among the following:( passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) any one of them.
- Under KYC formality: every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos:(Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Kulgam Interest Rate
The personal loan may vary from person to person. It depends upon the salary of the applicants and the company’s profile. Usually, the interest rates of the personal loan start from 10.75% per year
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Kulgam Tenure
The personal loan tenure starts from 1 year to 5 year
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Diala bank does not charge any extra fees from the consumers
- Diala bank is always ready to help his costumes and provides 24/7 services
- Diala bank quickly picks up the documents of the applicants and starts the whole process of the loan.
- Diala bank provides approval of the personal loan easily .it does not take time and can disburse within 24 hours.
- Diala bank assists the expert, and relationship manager will guide you throughout the loan process.
Kulgamis a place in Jammu And Kashmir state, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Kulgam
- 2 Why to Apply for Personal Loan Kulgam?