About Personal Loan Kundli
Are you running short on cash? Do not worry Personal Loan is available for you. This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paperwork. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process.
Personal Loan Kundli is an unstable loan that gives budget guides to clients at an efficient rate of interest. To get a Personal Loan, the candidate needs to have an adequate salary and has a decent record as a consumer. Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Kundli?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of a personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Kundli
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- The minimum age requirements of an individual should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants have to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Kundli Interest Rates:
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of a Personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Documents for Personal Loan Kundli
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show their salary slip for the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two coloured passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
How to apply for Personal Loan Kundli?
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Personal Loan Cities
|Personal Loan Mahendergarh||Personal Loan Kalayat|
|Personal Loan Kurukshetra||Personal Loan Hansi|
|Personal Loan Kundli||Personal Loan Gohana|
|Personal Loan Kalanwali||Personal Loan Fatehbad|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Kundli
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Kundli?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Kundli
- 4 Personal Loan Kundli Interest Rates:
- 5 Documents for Personal Loan Kundli
- 6 How to apply for Personal Loan Kundli?
- 7 Other Personal Loan Cities