Major Personal Loan Providers in Majra
About Personal Loan Majra
Personal Loan Majra is an unsecured loan taken by any eligible applicant from a banking or non-banking financial company to meet their personal financial needs. Get the best rate on Personal Loan in Majra.
It will help you to meet your current financial problems. You don’t need to pledge any security or collateral while applying for a personal loan.
Personal Loan Majra Features
- Funding: A personal loan amount starting from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 lakh is offered by many banks and NBFCs in Majra and you can avail a loan amount as per your requirement and eligibility
- Online Process: All you need to do is to fill the application form and upload/submit necessary documents to process your loan application. To apply for a personal loan, you don’t have to visit the bank as the whole process can be processed online.
- Loan Period: You can choose the tenure as per your repayment strength. When you avail a personal loan, you can repay it easily within the tenure of 12 to 60 months.
- Fast disbursal: To ensure Fast disbursal of the loan amount to your account, the banks ask for minimum documentation and once all the information is verified, the loan is disbursed within 3-4 working days
Personal Loan Majra Interest Rates
Self Employed Professional
10.50% – 19.0 %
14.50% – 21.0 %
12.50% – 20.0 %
12.5% – 22.0%
15.5% – 24.0%
13.5% – 23.0%
Personal Loan in Majra Documents Required:
- Salaried applicants:- The loan applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Self-Employed applicants:- The loan applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Basic KYC Documents: Every applicant has to provide his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Address proof: The documents required for the residence proof includes (ID card /Passport / Voter ID Card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / DL), and if the loan applicants are living in rental accommodations then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Photograph: Two coloured passport size photos ( loan applicants should not wear any glasses).
Personal Loan Majra in Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- Minimum age requirements of individuals should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The loan applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be coming in their accounts only.
- The loan applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the loan applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have min. income in metro city RS 20,000 and in non -metro city RS 18,000
- Minimum age required for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should be filing ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the previous three years.
- The credit score of the individual loan applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the loan applicants should be a min. of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is that the applicant has to submit his all financials and his bank statement of the previous six months.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Majra?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
How To Apply for Personal Loan in Majra
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Process Fee/ Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Majra
Prepayment Charges: Salaried – 13-24 Months – 4% of Principal Outstanding
25-36 Months – 3% of Principal Outstanding
>36 Months – 2% of Principal Outstanding
Processing Fee ( 0.5 % – 2.5% ): The processing charges for a personal loan will vary from bank to bank. At the moment of processing a loan, a bank will be bearing some cost related to services and administration. This amount is quite negligible and often ranging between 0.5% and 2.50%.
Personal Loan Majra EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI are the monthly fixed charges that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. Based on your profile, the interest rate on your loan is determined. Your EMI is calculated basis the Interest Rate you are charged by the bank and the amount of loan you have to take and the period for which you enjoy the loan.
Personal Loan Majra Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Personal Loan in Majra. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you the detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Personal Loan Majra Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Personal Loan in Majra.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Majra
EMI in Rupees for 1 Lac of Loan Amount:
Majra is a village in the Jhajjar district of the Indian state of Haryana. It is part of the town of Beri. According to 2011 Census of India, the village had 1,804 households, with a total population of 11488, of which 6,380were males and 5,108 were females. The population largely consists of Kadian, Beniwal and DABAS gotras. The annual “Baba Shaym Ji and Baba Mohan Dass Ji Fair” is held two days before the Hindu festival of Holi.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Personal Loan Providers in Majra
- 2 About Personal Loan Majra
- 3 Personal Loan Majra Features
- 4 Personal Loan Majra Interest Rates
- 5 Personal Loan in Majra Documents Required:
- 6 Personal Loan Majra in Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Why Apply for Personal Loan Majra?
- 8 Process Fee/ Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Majra
- 9 Personal Loan Majra EMI Calculator
- 10 Personal Loan Majra Agents
- 11 Personal Loan Majra Contact Number
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Majra
- 13 About Majra