All About Personal Loan Musiri
Are you running short out of cash? Do not worry Personal Loan is available for you. This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paper work. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is an unsecured debt provide financial assistant to the borrower by the lender in consideration of an affordable rate of interest. Furthermore, there is no restriction on the usage of the personal loan amount the borrower can use the funds for any purposes.
Why Personal Loan Musiri?
- The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- The loan tenure ranges up to 5 years.
- The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162.
- The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
Personal Loan Musiri Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Musiri Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
6. A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. The business should be running for the last three years.
6. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Musiri Documents:
Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Musiri Tenure:
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
How to Apply for Personal Loan Musiri?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
About Personal Loan Musiri:
Musiri is a Panchayat town in the Tiruchirappalli district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It has an average elevation of 82 metres.Center point of Tamil Nadu.
Personal Loan Musiri Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Musiri
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Personal Loan Musiri Interest Rates:
- 3.1 Personal Loan Musiri Eligibility Criteria:
- 3.2 Personal Loan Musiri Documents:
- 3.3 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 3.4 Personal Loan Musiri Tenure:
- 3.5 How to Apply for Personal Loan Musiri?
- 3.6 About Personal Loan Musiri:
- 3.7 Personal Loan Musiri Interest Rates: Updated