About Personal Loan Nadepalle
The loan offered to people without placing any collateral is termed as a Personal Loan. This loan helps a person to meet any personal requirement without including any type of property. It can be used for wedding expenses, higher study, home renovations, debt consolidations and many more. You can make a personal loan as it is easy to take and more manageable to repay. In addition to this to avail, this loan you don’t need to have any collateral as this loaning scheme is guarantee free facility.
What is Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial assistant to the borrower in consideration of an affordable rate of interest. Furthermore, there is no restriction on the usage of the personal loan amount the borrower can use the funds for any purposes.
Personal Loan Nadepalle Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Why Personal Loan Nadepalle?
The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
Personal Loan Nadepalle tenure ranges up to 5 years.
The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162.
The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
Personal Loan Nadepalle Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Personal Loan Nadepalle depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
6. A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. The business should be running for the last three years.
6. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Nadepalle Documents
Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- Personal Loan Nadepalle gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Nadepalle Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
How to Apply for Personal loan Nadepalle?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Nadepalle is a village located in Dichpalle Mandal of district Nizamabad of state Andhra Pradesh, India. It is very beneficial for an individual to take a personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana
|Personal Loan Nizamabad||Personal Loan Palvancha|
|Personal Loan Palwancha||Personal Loan Parkal|
|Personal Loan Peddapur||Personal Loan Raghavapet|
|Personal Loan Ramagundam||Personal Loan Rangareddi|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Nadepalle
- 1.1 What is Personal Loan?
- 1.2 Personal Loan Nadepalle Interest Rates
- 1.3 Why Personal Loan Nadepalle?
- 1.4 Personal Loan Nadepalle Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Personal Loan Nadepalle Documents
- 1.6 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 1.7 Personal Loan Nadepalle Tenure
- 1.8 How to Apply for Personal loan Nadepalle?
- 1.9 About Nadepalle
- 1.10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 1.11 Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana