About Personal Loan Nandurbar
It is safe to say that you are forcing short to leave money? Try not to stress Personal Loan is accessible for you. This advance is unstable in nature with negligible documentation and less desk work. This credit can get endorsed within 48 hours after the check cycle. Individual Loan Nandurbar is an unstable advance that gives a monetary guide to the clients at moderate financing costs. To get a Personal Loan, the candidate needs to have an unbending and great wellspring of pay and has a decent record. Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Nandurbar?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of a personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Personal Loan Nandurbar Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have a minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non-metro city Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicant has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Nandurbar Documents
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants for a personal loan should file ITR for the previous three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show their salary slip for the last three months and bank statement for the recent six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two coloured passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Nandurbar Apply Online
Personal Loan Nandurbar Interest Rates
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal loans starts at 9.99% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan Nandurbar EMI Calculator
Check your EMIs beforehand through this EMI calculator to know which loan deal fits best for you! Make sure you enter your prepayment/foreclosure charges as well
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Nandurbar
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Nandurbar?
- 3 Personal Loan Nandurbar Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Nandurbar Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Nandurbar Apply Online
- 6 Personal Loan Nandurbar Interest Rates
- 7 Personal Loan Nandurbar EMI Calculator