About Personal Loan Palwancha
Personal Loan is a kind of unsecured loan, which the customer can avail from the bank. This loan is used by the bank to fulfill various needs say medical expenses, marriage, business expenses etc. Personal Loan Palwancha is given to the customers on the basis of their salary and their previous credit history. The CIBIL of the customer is checked in order to give the customer loan.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
Features of Personal Loan Palwancha
Many persons are taking these loans nowadays, and these loans are very beneficial for banks, so to attract the customers, the bank tries to attract most customers by providing low-interest rates.
- The loans are processed in no time after the verification of the documents.
- Some banks provide Personal Loan Palwancha within the time period of 24 hours.
- The time period of these loans can be extended to 5 years.
- The applicant can choose according to him, the time period for which he wants to take the Loan
- The documents needed by the banks to avail Personal Loan Palwancha are basic documents which are already possessed by the applicant.
- The securities for these loans are not required; the customer need not worry about any of his ornaments and other assets.
Interest Rates and other charges
Various bank charges different rate of interest from the customer. More is the amount of Loan, less will be the rate of interest charged by the bank.
The primary interest rate charged by the bank starts from 11.49% to 19.5%.
The processing fees charged by the banks also varies from 2% to 5% per annum.
The time period for which the personal loan is charged varies from 1 year to 5 years.
Eligibility for Personal Loan Palwancha
Anyone can avail a Personal Loan Palwancha who fulfills the following needs:
For Salaried applicant, the criteria are:
1. Firstly, the applicant’s age should be minimum 21 years maximum of up to 60 years.
2. If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the applicant is from non-metropolitan town then they should have the minimum Income of Rs 15,000.
3. Another thing is that the applicant should have the work experience of the last three years
4. In addition to this, the applicant have to submit the bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months
5. Lastly, the applicant must have a good credit history.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
For the self- employed customers:
1. Firstly, the self employed applicant should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 65 years.
2. In addition to this, the CIBIL of the applicant should be very good, and no debt should be left due, and there should be no bouncing of the payments.
3. Another thing is that the applicant should have filed the ITR for the last three years.
4. An ITR of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum should be filed by the applicant.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documentations for Personal Loan Palwancha
Different documents are required for availing the Personal Loan Palwancha from a bank. The documents required for a salaried person and a self- employed person are various. So these documents can be seen as follows:
Documents required for self- employed individuals:
- Proof of Continuation
- Address Proof: Passport / Driving License/ Aadhaar card / Voter Id- Card
- Pan Card: For individual/ company/ firm
- Latest six months Bank Statement.
- Recent Balance Sheet along with Profit & Loss A/C (CA certified/ Audited) for the last two years/ Latest ITR along with computation of Income
- Identity- Proof: Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voter’s Id card/ Pan Card/ Driving License
Documents required for Salaried Individuals:
- For the Identity Proof, the applicant needs an Aadhar card/ Voter Id Card/ Passport /Driving License.
- Moreover, the next document is Latest Form 16
- Then next is the Address Proof, For it, the documents required are Ration Card/ Passport/ Rental agreement/ Electricity, Bill.
- Lastly, Salary Slip of the last three months or Bank passbook of the previous six months.
Palwancha is a municipality district in district Baddi, Telangana. This city is divided into 39 wards and elections are held here in every 5 years. This city is famous for the various type of festivals that happen here every here. People here prefer to go to temples on every occasion.
How to apply through Dialabank?
1. Visit dialabank online.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana
|Personal Loan Rangareddy||Personal Loan Secunderabad|
|Personal Loan Shadnagar||Personal Loan Sircilla|
|Personal Loan Sultanabad||Personal Loan Thadikal|
|Personal Loan Valanchery||Personal Loan Vemulakurthi|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Palwancha
- 1.1 Features of Personal Loan Palwancha
- 1.2 Interest Rates and other charges
- 1.3 Eligibility for Personal Loan Palwancha
- 1.4 Documentations for Personal Loan Palwancha
- 1.5 About Palwancha
- 1.6 How to apply through Dialabank?
- 1.7 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 1.8 Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana