All about Personal Loan Panna
Many consumers take out Personal Loan and use the proceeds to pay off their credit cards. This can offer a couple of benefits. First, you’ll have only one—not several—monthly payments, and you might find that your loans interest rate is lower than the average interest rate of all your cards.
Why Personal Loan Panna ?
- Holiday/ Vacation financing
- To Finance Festive Celebrations or Needs
- Finance Weddings
- Build/ Renovate the house
- Medical Emergency
- Refinancing The Home Loan
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Panna
Eligibility criteria are different for both Salaried and Self employed.
Know more: EMI Calculator
1. The required minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
2. A borrower from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
3. The borrower must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
4. A person applying for the best Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
5. The Job location of the applicant.
Read more about– What is CIBIL Score?
1. The age requirement of a self-employed person should be 25 years.
2. The person applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
3. And if the applicant is running a business than his business should be running at least from last three years
4. A credit score of the applicant must be good, and there should not be any debt left due.
5. The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
6. The whole documentation process for Personal Loan Panna is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Documentation for Personal Loan Panna
Documents required for personal loan is also different for both salaried and self-employed.
For Salaried Last six months’ salary slip or last six months bank statements. Two passport size photographs. Residential proof which includes Adhaar card, Pan card, etc. If a person is on rent he will have to show rent papers for last six months.
For Self Employed Last two years balance sheet. Last two years ITR filed by him. Last six months’ bank statement. Two passport size photographs. Residential proof such as Adhaar card, pan card, etc. Signature proof also required.
Interest Rate on Personal Loan Panna
We will provide you a personal loan at a very low personal loan interest rate which is 12.99%. Its tenure is 3-5 years. The person have to return the whole amount with interest to the bank. ‘For closure ability’ is also available in Personal loan. You have to only give some extra charges which are 2-3 % on the total amount. Processing Fees is also there which is 0-2%
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan.
Features of the Personal Loan Apra
- Income and repayment capability of the person plays an important role in personal loan.
- Personal Loan Panna is a multi-purpose offer one can apply for almost all financial problems of life.
- No property needs to be put as collateral to the lender.
- Guarantor is not needed for Personal Loan Panna
There are some criteria that are required to follow like salary, residence, CIBIL score, etc. There is no need for depositing any security or mortgage. Every bank has its own loan criteria. Some go for high salary customers, and some mainly focus on the previous repayment capabilities.
Why Dialabank is the best option?
- Get finance up to 30 lakhs
- Easy Documents
- Expert’s Assistance
- Doorstep Document Pickup Services
- Fastest Approval
How to apply for Personal Loan Panna?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, they may call on 9878981166.
Panna is located in the north-eastern part of Madhya Pradesh with the headquarters at Panna town. It forms the northern district of Sagar division”.
Originally a Gond settlement up to the 13th century, Panna was made the capital by Raja Chhatrasal Bundela. Panna was a part of the new Indian state of Vindhya Pradesh which was merged in Madhya Pradesh on 1st November 1956.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Panna
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Cities For Personal Loan In Madhya Pradesh
|Personal Loan Alappuzha||Personal Loan Sendhwa|
|Personal Loan Sihora||Personal Loan Sarni|
|Personal Loan Shivpuri||Personal Loan Sanawad|
|Personal Loan Shajapur||Personal Loan Sambhal|