About Personal Loan Pehowa
Personal loans are types of loans that require no collateral or security and are used to meet any financial need or emergency. Unlike home and car loans, their use is not limited to only one thing. The borrower can avail such loans to fund for a wedding, make home renovations, pay for education, and meet medical requirements
Why apply for Personal Loan Pehowa?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the person and his repayment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Pehowa is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- It does not require the borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor is not needed.
- It will help you to enhance your credit score.
Interest Rates for Personal Loan Pehowa
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Pehowa
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant must be 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman then his business should be running at least from the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Pehowa
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan Pehowa
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan get disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to apply Personal Loan Pehowa?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Personal Loan In other Cities In Haryana
|Personal Loan Radaur||Personal Loan Raipur Rani|
|Personal Loan Rajaund||Personal Loan Rania|
|Personal Loan Rewari||Personal Loan Rohtak|
|Personal Loan Sadhaura||Personal Loan Samaipur|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Pehowa
- 2 Why apply for Personal Loan Pehowa?
- 2.1 Interest Rates for Personal Loan Pehowa
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Pehowa
- 2.3 Documents required for Personal Loan Pehowa
- 2.4 Tenure of Personal Loan Pehowa
- 2.5 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 2.6 How to apply Personal Loan Pehowa?
- 2.7 About Pehowa
- 2.8 Personal Loan In other Cities In Haryana