About Personal Loan Phagwara
Do you need some financial assistance to pay off your old debts? Looking for big amount of money?
Apply for a personal loan and fulfill your money requirements. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based upon their income and credit score without the need of depositing a collateral security. It gets disbursed within 48 hours by applying with Dialabank and the loan amount sanctioned is transferred in the account of applicant without any difficulties.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Phagwara
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan Phagwara:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for availing Personal Loan Phagwara should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can get bonus of availing loan at lower rates.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Phagwara
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are looking to get personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant have to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Phagwara Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Phagwara begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Phagwara?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Phagwara is a town and the Municipal Corporation with area of 20 km² in Kapurthala district of Punjab State, India. The city lies on the National Highway 44 and located 124 kilometres away from Chandigarh and 20 kilometres away from Jalandhar361 kilometres from Delhi. Phagwara is an industrial area and famous for cotton, starch, sugar, and auto parts production in Punjab.
Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Phagwara
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Phagwara
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Phagwara
- 1.3 Personal Loan Phagwara Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Phagwara?
- 1.5 About Phagwara
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020