About Personal Loan Piduguralla
Some expenses can knock our door overnight and puts us in financial trouble. It can be any medical emergency or educational expense. But what if you are not ready to tackle it financially?
Don’t you worry, Personal loan is right there standing for you to help in your difficult times. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based upon their salary and CIBIL score without the need to submit any collateral security with the money lender. Personal loan gets approved real quick and disbursed within 48 hours only by applying through DialaBank.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Piduguralla
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed applicants are different in case of Personal Loan Piduguralla:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Piduguralla should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can avail a loan at low rate of interest.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Piduguralla
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are looking to apply for personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their income slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Piduguralla Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Piduguralla begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Piduguralla?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Piduguralla is a town in Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the 12 municipalities in the district. The town is the headquarters of Piduguralla mandal and administered under Gurazala revenue division.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Piduguralla
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Piduguralla
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Piduguralla
- 1.3 Personal Loan Piduguralla Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Piduguralla?
- 1.5 About Piduguralla
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020