About Personal Loan Punahana
A Personal Loan is like a beam of light in the darkness of financial lacks, you can look to live your dreams and manage your bad times by taking personal loan without any mortgage.
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFIs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in metro cities.
A personal loan is a loan that can be used in multiple ways that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills and more. Personal finance is instant finance, which a person can avail within 2-3 working days with minimal documentation required.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Punahana?
1. The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
2. Personal Loan Punahana is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
3. No need to put any property or asset as security to the lender.
4. No cosigner needed for Personal Loan Punahana.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Punahana
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month
3. The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR(Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Interest rates
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Documents for Personal Loan Punahana
1. Identity proof:(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2. Residence proof:(Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
How to Apply for Personal Loan Punahana?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
- First of all, you should check your eligibility.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Personal Loan In other Cities In Haryana
|Personal Loan Radaur||Personal Loan Raipur Rani|
|Personal Loan Rajaund||Personal Loan Rania|
|Personal Loan Rewari||Personal Loan Rohtak|
|Personal Loan Sadhaura||Personal Loan Samaipur|
Visit www.dialabank.com or call 9878981166 and get assistance as soon as possible.