About Personal Loan Purandar
A financial emergency can occur at any point of time in life. What if you are not ready to face it financially? Whether you want to pay your old debts or medical and educational bills.
Don’t worry, a Personal loan is available for you which can help in removing the problem of money. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can take depending on their salary and past credit history. It requires minimal documentation and paperwork. DialaBank helps you in getting your loan approved real quick without any problems.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Purandar
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed applicants are different in the case of Personal Loan Purandar:
- The minimum age requirement of an individual who is looking for a Personal Loan Purandar should be 21 years and a maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can get a loan at a lower rate of interest.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In a metropolitan city, a borrower should have a minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running for the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Purandar
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who want to apply for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their salary slips of the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two coloured passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Purandar Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Purandar begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Purandar?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Purandar taluka is a taluka in Bhor subdivision of Pune district of the state of Maharashtra in India.
Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2021
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%