About Personal Loan Radhanpur
One of the finest kinds of loans anyone can afford nowadays is a personal loan. This will help your objectives to come true. It is an instant loan that an individual can access within 48 to 72 hours. The approval of the personal loan also requires minimum documentation. If you want to take this loan, you can contact the dial-up bank for any queries.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Radhanpur?
- No mortgage or collateral security has to be deposited with the bank.
- Radhanpur’s Personal Loan is a multi-purpose loan offer. It can be used for all finance-related problems.
- The amount of Radhanpur Personal Loan depends on the repayment of individual revenue and capacity.
- Any guarantor or nominee is not required for a personal loan. Maximum reference required
Personal Loan Radhanpur Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for a Personal Loan. It is based on which bank is required to approve the applicant’s credit request. There are two categories of applicants:
For both candidates, there are different personal loan eligibility criteria for-
- A person should have a minimum age requirement of 21 years and a maximum age of 60 years.
- Applicants must have three years of work experience. And only in their accounts should the salary be received.
- There must be an excellent credit history for the applicants.
- It should mention the job location of the applicant.
- A borrower should have a minimum income of RS 18,000 in metropolitan cities and RS 12,000 in non-metro cities.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- An independent person’s minimum age requirement should be 25 years.
- Applicants for a personal loan should submit their ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the entrepreneur, the company should be running for the past three years.
- The individual applicants’ credit score should be good. There should be no debt or dues left.
- The applicants’ annual revenue should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakhs.
- The entire personal loan documentation process is for the applicants to submit their financial statements and their bank statements for the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Radhanpur Documents
- Proof of residence: the documents required for the proof of residence include: (passport / ID card/voter card / Aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants live in rental apartments, they must submit their agreement, the electricity bill in their name and the owner’s address.
- Self-employed: personal loan applicants should file for the last three months with ITR and their business should be registered. Salaried applicants: applicants are entitled to a salary slip for the last three months and a bank statement for the last six months.
- Proof of identity: verification documents particularly require one of the following: one of them (passport / ID card / voter card / adhar card / ration / card / driving licence).
- Each applicant must submit a pan card, which is an essential document, under KYC formality.
- Two colored pictures of the passport size:(Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Radhanpur Interest Rate
Personal loans may vary from individual to individual. It varies based upon the applicants’ salary and the characteristics of the company. Usually, personal loan interest rates start at 10.75 percent per year.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Radhanpur Tenure
In Radhanpur, the tenure of a personal loan starts from 1 year to 5 years and you can choose for yourself.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Diala Bank does not pay any additional customs fees.
- Diala bank is always ready to support his costumes and provides services 24/7
- Diala Bank picks up the applicants’ documents quickly and begins the whole loan process.
- Diala Bank easily provides personal loan approval. It does not take time and can disburse within 24 hours. Diala bank provides personal loan approval.
- The expert is helped by Diala bank, and the relationship manager will guide you throughout the loan process.
Personal Loan Radhanpur Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill in all the details required, such as name, monthly income, phone number.
- Solicit a personal loan. They’ll call you our experts.
In Gujarat state, India, Radhanpur is a place. It is an easy and time-saving process to take personal loans only when you visit Dialabank or call 9878981166 via Dialabank.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Radhanpur
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Radhanpur?
- 3 Personal Loan Radhanpur Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Radhanpur Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Radhanpur Interest Rate
- 6 Personal Loan Radhanpur Tenure
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 Personal Loan Radhanpur Apply Online
- 9 About Radhanpur
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020