About Personal Loan Raghavapet
Rising from ashes to being independent takes courage and we aren’t going to let something as trivial as money break it off. Dialabank here is going to help you with all the necessary steps and the finances as and when required.
What is a Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and excellent source of income and has a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Benefits of Personal Loan Raghavapet
A Loan without any collateral or security: These loans are not secured, that means they don’t require any securities for their approvals.
- Simple Documentation: The documentation of Personal Loan Raghavapet is very simple. The required documents are the basic ones and do not need to worry about.
- Loan Amount: The cost of Personal Loan Raghavapet can be from Rs 50000 to Rs 20 Lacs.
- Quick Loan Approval: The loans in this category can be provided to the customers immediately after the documents have been verified.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal Loan Raghavapetcan be used for different purposes in daily life.
- No Third party involvement: The dealing of Personal Loan Raghavapet is directly in between the customers and banks.
- Hassle free: The online application processes have made Personal Loan Raghavapet hassle-free. The applicants can now check the eligibility, required documents, amounts that can be availed in the loan and the EMI calculator.
Not everyone can get a Personal Loan Raghavapet. There are some criteria on the basis of them the bank provide a personal loan to the applicants. Let us discuss them.
Categories of Applicants
There are different criteria for both categories. Let us see both of them one by one.
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
- If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- He/she should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
Documentations for Personal Loan Raghavapet
- One Identity proof is required. (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) Every one usually have these documents and thus you can submit any one of them.
- 2 passport size colored photos. Though the applicant should make sure that their face is clearly visible and they should not be wearing any spectacles.
- A passport can also be considered as your identity proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. But the passport should not be expired.
- Bank statement of last 6 months and salary slip of last three months needed(in case of a salaried employee)
- Residence proof can be the Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer. But the condition is that it should not be expired.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age, date of birth and photograph of the individual. It can be considered as proof of your date of birth.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is essential to document under KYC (Know Your Customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
Check more details about personal loans
It is a village in Mallapur Mandal. It is situtated in Karimnagar district of Telangana state. With dialabank providing their services to every part of the country it has become so much easier for people everywhere to have access to our services and avail loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tenure is the time for which you have gotten the loan. It can be 1 year to 5 years.
What is Pre-closure for Personal Loan Raghavapet?
Every bank provides you a personal loan for a given period of time at some interest rate. But sometimes if you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so. This facility of closing your personal loan before the tenure of the loan is called pre-closure. Bank applies some charges on the pre-closure of the personal loan. it is 4% of the outstanding balance.
How to apply for Personal Loan Raghavapet?
You can easily apply for a personal loan if you are eligible. You can apply for the personal loan on the site of Dialabank. You just have to fulfill the online application form, and you will get a callback. You can apply there for a personal loan more easily and hassle-free.
Steps to Apply for Personal Loan Raghavapet
- First of all visit dialabank on Google.
- After that, fill the application form for the personal loan.
- You will get a call back within 5 minutes, with proper guidance.
- If you are eligible, then your loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
- Dialabank responds to the customer’s queries very quickly.
- Since the Dialabank is the first financial helpline, so there are no safety issues.
- Besides that, the interest rates that we offer are very low.
- Furthermore, here you can compare the rates of interest with other banks too.
- You will get proper guidance for the personal loan here.
- If you apply on the dialabank.com, you will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep.
Who can’t apply for Personal Loan Raghavapet?
- An applicant whose age is less than 21 years can’t apply for a personal loan.
- An unemployed person can’t apply for a personal loan.
- A person is earning less than Rs. 15000 can’t apply for a personal loan.
- In metro cities, the salary of the applicant should be Rs. 18000 at least.
- A person with a bad CIBIL score cannot apply.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Features and Benefits
- Get finance up to 30 lacs
- Easy Documents
- Expert’s Assistance
- Doorstep Document Pickup Services
- Fastest Approval
Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana
|Personal Loan Rangareddy||Personal Loan Secunderabad|
|Personal Loan Shadnagar||Personal Loan Sircilla|
|Personal Loan Sultanabad||Personal Loan Thadikal|
|Personal Loan Valanchery||Personal Loan Vemulakurthi|
Get the Best Personal Loans from Dialabank. Apply Online to get instant approval. Avail Free of Cost Services and get Expert Assistance for your loan.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Raghavapet
- 2 What is a Personal Loan?