About Personal Loan Raigad
Are you running short out of cash? Do not worry Personal Loan is available for you. This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paper work. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process.
Personal Loan Raigad is a kind of loan where you borrow the money from the bank at some rate of interest to fulfill your personal need. It can be anything; the bank would not question the use of the loan amount. So Personal Loan is the best way to overcome such financial crisis. Whenever there is a need of immediate money then you may opt for the option of personal loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Raigad
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan Raigad:
- Minimum age requirements of individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Raigad
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Raigad Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Raigad starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Raigad?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Raigad District is a district in the state of Maharashtra, India. The district was renamed Raigad, after the fort that was the first capital of the former Maratha Empire, which in turn was renamed from its earlier name – Rairi. The fort is located in the interior regions of the district, in dense forests on a west-facing spur of the Western Ghats of Sahyadri Range.
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%