All about Personal Loan Rajpipla
If you need money urgently, you don’t have to worry about applying for a personal loan. A personal loan will help your goals come true. It is an instant loan that can be obtained by an individual within 48 to 72 hours. The minimum documentation for approval of the personal loan was also required. You can contact Dialabank for any queries if you want to take out this loan.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Rajpipla?
- No need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security with the bank in Rajpipla Personal Loan
- A multi-purpose offer loan is a Personal Loan Rajpipla. It can be used for all finance-related problems.
- The amount of personal loans depends on the repayment of the income and capacity of the individual.
- No guarantor or nominee is required by Personal Loan Rajpipla. Maximum reference required.
Personal Loan Rajpipla Eligibility Criteria
A personal loan has some basic criteria for eligibility that vary from bank to bank. However, for both types of applicants, there are some basic criteria:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator for personal loan
- The minimum requirement for individuals should be 21 years of age and not more than 60 years of age.
- Applicants must have three years of work experience. And only in their accounts should the salary be received.
- There must be an excellent credit history for the applicants.
- It should mention the job location of the applicant.
- A borrower should have a minimum income of RS 18,000 in metropolitan cities and RS 12,000 in non-metro cities.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- An individual person’s minimum age limit should be 25 years.
- Recruiters for a personal loan should submit their ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the entrepreneur, the company should be running for the past three years.
- The individual applicants’ credit score should be good. There should be no debt or dues left.
- The applicants’ annual revenue should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The entire personal loan documentation process is for the applicants to submit their financial statements and their bank statements for the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Rajpipla Documents
- Proof of residence: the documents required for the proof of residence include: (passport / ID card/voter card / Aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants live in rental apartments, they must submit their agreement, the electricity bill in their name and the owner’s address.
- Self-employed: personal loan applicants should file for the last three months with ITR, and their business should be registered. Salaried applicants: applicants are entitled to a payslip for the last three months and a bank statement for the last six months.
- Proof of identity: verification documents in particular require one of the following: any of them (passport / ID card / voter card/ Aadhar card / ration / card / driving licence).
- Each applicant must submit a pan card, which is an essential document, under KYC formality.
- (Applicants should not wear any glasses) Two coloured passport size photos:
Personal Loan Rajpipla Interest Rates
A personal loan may vary depending on the individual. It depends upon the people applying’ salary and the characteristics of the company. Usually, personal loan terms start at 10.75 per cent per year.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Rajpipla Tenure
The tenure of the Rajpipla personal loan starts from 1 year and extends up to 5 years. Make sure that you select the tenure that suits your repayment.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- DialaBank does not cost any enhanced customer fees.
- Diala bank has always been ready to support his gowns and provides services 24/7
- Diala Bank retrieves the applicants’ papers quickly and begins the whole loan process.
- Diala Bank implements effective personal loan permission. It does not take time and can distribute the money within 24 hours. Diala banks offer personal loan approval.
- The expert is helped by Diala bank, and the financial advisor will guide you throughout the loan application process.
Personal Loan Rajpipla Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Click on the personal loan option on the menu. Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Rajpipla is a place in the state of Gujarat. It is an easy and time-saving process to avail of a personal loan when you apply through Dialabank. Visit Dialabank or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Rajpipla
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Rajpipla?
- 3 Personal Loan Rajpipla Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Rajpipla Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Rajpipla Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Rajpipla Tenure
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 Personal Loan Rajpipla Apply Online
- 9 About Rajpipla
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020