- Major Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi Providers
FeatureHDFC BankICICI BankBajaj FinanceInterest Rate10.75% - 17%11.25% - 18.5%12%Min Loan AmtMetro : 75000 & Non Metro: 5000050000100000Max Loan Amt50 Lacs50 Lacs1 CrLoan Tenure1 - 5 Years1 - 5 Years1 - 5 YearsProcessing Fee0.25% - 2% of the Loan Amt
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt0.5% - 2% of the Loan AmtPreclosure Charges2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 12 months2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 24 monthsNilOverdraft FacilityNoNoYes
Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi Interest RatesBankProcessing FeePrepayment ChargesHDFC Bank Personal Loan0.25% to 1.50%2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 monthsAxis Bank Personal Loan0.50% to 1.50%NilICICI Bank Personal Loan0.25% to 1.50%2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 monthsSBI Personal Loan500/- to 0.50%NilKotak Personal Loan1% to 2%2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.IIFL Personal LoanNilNilMuthoot Personal LoanNilNilManappauram Personal LoanNilNilPNB Personal Loan0.70% to 1%NilCanara Bank Personal Loan1%NilAndhra Bank Personal LoanNilNil
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Documents for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/driving license)
- Statements for the salary of the past three months.
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Proof for Residence (Own/Rent/Company provided)
- Passport-size photograph – 2
*NOTE: If one lives in rented apartments, rent agreement needs to be attached.
- All financial statements are required (Balance Sheet, P&L Statement as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Residence Proof
- Passport-sized photographs- 2
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility
- The base age of the candidate ought not to be under 21 years or over 60 years.
- The candidate must have work understanding of in any event three years. The compensation ought to have been moved in their records as it were.
- The applicant should have an outstanding credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- The borrower must have a minimum income of at least INR 25,000 p.m.
Click here to know more about a personal loan for- Salaried Applicant
- The age of an independent person applying should be at least 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a personal loan should have been filing ITR for the past three years.I\ case the applicant is a businessman, then the business is required to be running well from the last 3 years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good and there must not be any debt or any dues pending.
- The yearly income of the applicant should be no less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The entire document verification process for the personal loan approval requires the applicants to submit their financial statements and their bank statement of the past three months.
Click here to know more about the personal loan for– Self-employed Applicant
Why Apply for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi?
- There is no hard and fast rule for the requirement of depositing any mortgage or collateral as a security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a kind of multidimensional loan, so it can be put to use for any kinds of issues.
- The amount of personal loans is entirely based on the repayment capacity of the applicant.
- A Personal Loan does not require any nominee or guarantor.
How to apply for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi?
- Visit this website: www.dialabank.com.
- \hen, go to the loan section and go to the personal loan link. It will direct you to the detailed information of the personal loan where you can pick your city. For more information and free guidance, please call 9878981166.
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
All Banks and NBFCs cost a certain fee to process a Personal Loan application. This cost varies between 1.5% to 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount.
If you wish to close your loan before the decided loan tenure, all lending institutions will be charging you a penalty as a prepayment fee. Usually, you will not be allowed to close your loan before a period of 12 months. Post that, the charges differ based on the number of years the loan has completed. This charge varies from 4% of the remaining loan amount in the second year to 2% in the fourth year of the loan.
To know about the interest rate click on personal loan interest rate
Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installments or EMI implies a monthly fixed rate that you are needed to pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount which is secured. According to your profile, the rate of interest on your loan is set. The EMI on your loan is calculated depending upon the Rate bank charges you with and the loan amount you have to take and the period for which you take the loan.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
All the lending institutions have their own criteria for a minimal CIBIL score that is needed to process a Personal Loan application in Ramganj Mandi. Mostly, the institutions need a minimum score of at least 750 to further process an application.
No institution only looks at the overall score. They also look at an elaborated view of the previous loans. The details include the type of loans and the amount of money that was borrowed. If there exists any delay in the payments of the previous loans, it may hinder the approval of the present loan.
Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi Agents
Dialabank assists you to look for the best option of Banks and NBFCs by giving you access to an in-detail market comparative analysis of various banks to help you pick the right one. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill out a simple form with the details of personal and employment data. Our customer relationship managers will be in touch with you shortly.
Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get timely assistance and approval for Personal Loan in Ramganj Mandi.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
Click here for personal loan EMI calculatorRate5 Yrs4 Yrs3 Yrs10.50%21492560325011.00%21742584327311.50%21992608329712.00%22242633332112.50%22492658334513.00%22752682336913.50%23002707339314.00%23262732341714.50%23522757344215.00%237827833466
About Ramganj Mandi
Ramganj Mandi is a city and a municipality in the Kota district in the India’s largest state Rajasthan. It is known as a stone city, coriander city. It has the largest grain market of coriander with around 6500 tons of coriander seeds arriving on a single day during the season.
FAQs About Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
Who can apply for a Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi?
People who have an urgent need for cash and have a regular source of income (from employment or business) can apply for a Personal Loan in Ramganj Mandi.
What is the tenure of Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi?
Most of the Banks and NBFCs provide a Personal Loan for a maximum time period of five years and at least for a year. There are some Banks which extends the loan duration from five to seven years. The tenure once decided is fixed and cannot be changed or increased later on. The repayment has to be done in equal monthly installments within the agreed tenure of the loan.
Are there any other charges involved in Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi?
Yes, there are 2 types of charges that one needs to pay in order to avail a personal loan in Ramganj Mandi:
Processing Fee: For every bank or lending institution that you borrow from, there is a small fee that they charge from the customer. This is known as Processing Fee. The amount of processing fee varies for each lending institution and is normally between 1% and 2.5% of the loan amount.
Pre-closure Charges: If you want to close a running loan before its decided tenure period, the Banks and NBFCs charge an extra amount known as pre-closure charges on the borrowed loan amount. Different banks have different pre-closure charges. The pre-closure charges vary depending on how many years has your loan completed before you decide to pre-close it.
Can my application for Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi get rejected due to my CIBIL score?
Personal Loan, being an unsecured loan, one of the most significant decision criteria for getting your Personal Loan application approved is your CIBIL Score. Having a High CIBIL score becomes extremely important if you wish to avail of a Personal Loan in the future. Make sure you don’t leave or delay any of your loan EMI payments or any credit card payments as that will result in decreasing your CIBIL score. Most of the Personal Loan rejections occur because of a low CIBIL Score.
Personal Loan Ramganj Mandi
Check Special Offers During COVID-19
Why us?Rates as low as 9.99%*
Loans Up to 30 Lacs
Same Day Disbursal
Unbiased Experts Advice
Personal Loan By Banks
Personal Loan By Cities
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
- Personal Loan in Chandigarh
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Cochin
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Nellore
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Rajahmundry
- Personal Loan in Vijayawada
- Personal Loan in Visakhapatnam