About Personal Loan Ratanada
What would you do if you need urgent money to overcome a sudden financial requirement? It can be a medical emergency or maybe a wedding. Don’t worry, you can always apply for a personal loan with Dialabank to satisfy your financial requirement.
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based upon their monthly income and credit score without the need to keep any collateral security with the lender. The amount sanctioned in personal loan can be used for any personal purpose. It requires minimal documentation and less paper work. This loan gets approved within 48 hours after the verification process done by the lender.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Ratanada
In Personal Loan, eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed is different:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 60 years.
- The applicants shall have a work experience of at least three years.
- They shall be receiving their salary in a bank account.
- The applicants shall have a good credit history and CIBIL score.
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- The applicant shall be filing ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should at least be running for the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicant should be good.
- There shall not be any pending debt or dues.
- The annual income of the applicant should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Documents Required for Personal Loan Ratanada
- Residence proof: The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their rent agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to avail personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Ratanada Rate of Interest
Personal loan interest rates depend upon the loan amount tendered, tenure of loan, and the CIBIL score of the applicant. In general, the personal loan rate of interest starts at 10.75% per annum.
How to Apply for Personal Loan Ratanada?
- Visit Dialabank.com
- Fill in your details in the personal loan form.
- Our relationship manager will call you and assist you through the entire process.
Ratanada is a district in Jodhpur City of Rajasthan, India. The ganesh temple of Ratanada is one of the tourist attraction.
Interest Rate of Different Banks : Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents