All about Personal Loan Rehanajattan
A Personal Loan against the commercial or business loan is a loan given to an individual for his or her own use. We can use Personal Loan Rehanajattan for any purposes as per the needs. We can use it to renovate a home, to organize a family function, to buy a new AC or Laptop, to finance your child’s wedding, to go for a vacation, etc.
Personal Loan Rehanajattan Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the minimum age of the candidate applying for a loan should be at least 21 years for salaried person, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- Likewise, the maximum age is 60 years for the salaried person, and for a self-employed person, the maximum age must be 65 years.
- Furthermore, if the applicant is claimant, he/she must receive his/her salary in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the claimant should have a proper source of income.
- Also, the monthly salary for a salaried person should be more than Rs.20,000.
- If the salary of a candidate is not up to Rs. 20,000; then he or she is not applicable to avail this loan.
- Besides that, for the self-employed borrower, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacs should have been paid for the last three years.
- Likewise, he/she has to be an authorized citizen of India.
- Similarly, to avail Personal Loan Rehanajattan, your minimum Credit Score has to be at least 700.
Personal Loan Rehanajattan Interest Rates
It depends on a lot of things which inclues the income of the person, and the category of the company, the amount of loan needed etc. Regularly, the usual rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. Though, it can change with respect to time and in concern with different credit scores of the applicants.
- The candidate has an option to choose the time period of the loan.
- It can range from 6 months to 5 years, as per the borrower’s convenience.
- If the applier wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then there is an option available to him of pre-closure.
- For pre-closure feature, the charges are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Rehanajattan
The documentation procedure for availing Personal Loan Rehanajattan is hassle-free and very easy to understand. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan; therefore, the bank or other lenders need to assure themselves by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Initially, two coloured passport size photographs are a must.
- Further, one income proof is also needed which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- Likewise, one proof of identity is needed, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Card/PAN Card.
- Moreover, one residence proof is a must which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ / Passport PAN Card / Ration Card/ Utility bills of last three months in the name of the applicant / Rental Agreement.
- Most importantly, for a self-employed individual, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be at least of Rs.2.5 lacks.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are basically 3 methods of returning money:
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) – In this you need to pay a fixed amount of money every month.
- Term Loan- This is most suitable for small businesses. The loan is provided for a specified period of time, usually at a fixed rate of interest.
- OD (Over Draft) – Under this, you pay interest only for the amount that you have credited, and once you debit that amount, then you do not have to pay any interest on it.
How to apply Online for Personal Loan Rehanajattan?
- You have to visit our website www.dialabank.com
- After that, fill the online application form.
- Don’t forget to mention your working contact number. It is mandatory.
- Lastly, submit all your documents.
Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan Rehanajattan?
- Dialabank is the first online financial service which has an experience of many years.
- With the experience, we provide you with the best offers in the market.
- We did not charge any extra fees from you.
- We provide you with the instant loan facility if your documentation and eligibility are correct.
- We provide you with a quick customer query. After you filled the form, you will get the call from our Relationship Manager within 24 hours. You can call us for the consultations on 9878981166.
Rehanajattan is a place in Kapurthala district in the state of Punjab, India. The total population of this area is 2621 people out of which 1386 are males, and 1235 are females, who are living in almost 554 houses, as per the report of 2011 census. The Pin code of this area is 144407.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Rehanajattan
- 2 Personal Loan Rehanajattan Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1 Personal Loan Rehanajattan Interest Rates
- 2.2 Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Rehanajattan
- 2.3 Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
- 2.4 How to apply Online for Personal Loan Rehanajattan?
- 2.5 Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan Rehanajattan?
- 2.6 About Rehanajattan
- 2.7 Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)