About Personal Loan Robertsganj
Have you thought what would you do if you need urgent fund? It could be a medical emergency or maybe wedding or you might just need a lump sum amount of money. Don’t worry, you can always avail a personal loan and satisfy your financial needs.
Personal Loan Robertsganj is a kind of loan where you borrow the money from bank at a specific rate of interest to fulfill your financial needs. Personal Loan is the best way to overcome a financial crisis. Whenever there is a need of immediate money then you must go for personal loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Robertsganj
In Personal Loan, eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different :
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Robertsganj should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good . There should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Robertsganj
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who is need of Personal Loan Robertsganj should file ITR for the last three years, and the business of the applicant should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Robertsganj Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Robertsganj starts from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Robertsganj?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Robertsganj is a city and a municipal board in Sonbhadra district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Robertsganj is located in the southeastern corner of the state. Robertsganj is the administrative headquarters of Sonbhadra District.
Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents