All About Personal Loan Sahibganj
A personal loan is a credit creation that is provided by the bank for our financial assistance. It can be used to fulfill any requirement of the applicants. For example medical bills, debt consolidation, taxes, and many more. It is an instant loan that an individual can avail within 48 to 72 hours .it also required minimum documentation for the approval of the personal loan. Applicants can spend this money anywhere they want to spend.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Sahibganj?
- No need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank
- Personal Loan Sahibganj is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A personal loan does not require any guarantor or nominee. It maximum required reference
Personal Loan Sahibganj Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan has some eligibility criteria. It is based on which bank have to approve the request of the applicant regarding the credit .there are two categories of the applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum Rs 2.5 lakh
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Sahibganj Documents
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes:(passport/ID card/ Voter card/ Aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then has to submit his agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three months, and his business should be registered..Salaried applicants: The applicants have to his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of the last six months.
- Identity proof : verification documents especially require one among the following:( passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) any one of them.
- Under KYC formality: every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos:(Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Sahibganj Interest Rate
The personal loan may vary from person to person. It depends upon the salary of the applicants and the company’s profile. Usually, the interest rates of Personal Loan Sahibganj start from 10.75% per year
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Sahibganj Tenure
Personal Loan Sahibganj tenure starts from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Diala bank does not charge any extra fees from the consumers
- Diala bank is always ready to help his costumes and provides 24/7 services
- Diala bank quickly picks up the documents of the applicants and starts the whole process of the loan.
- Diala bank provides approval of the personal loan easily.it does not take time and can disburse within 24 hours.
- Diala bank assists the expert, and the relationship manager will guide you throughout the loan process.
Personal Loan Sahibganj Apply Now
- Go to Dialabank. Go to the menu bar on the homepage.
- Apply for a personal loan and give us your phone number.
- We will give you a call and we will assist you.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Shahibganj
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Sahibganj
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Sahibganj?
- 3 Personal Loan Sahibganj Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Sahibganj Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Sahibganj Interest Rate
- 6 Personal Loan Sahibganj Tenure
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 Personal Loan Sahibganj Apply Now
- 9 About Sahibganj
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates in Shahibganj