Personal loans in India are unsecured loans and it has a large demand among the consumers. Moreover, the person can use this loan for any of their requirements and needs. Even the customer does not have to provide any information to the bank for availing the Personal Loan.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is a collateral free loan that comes without any security. It is a handy option for the people who do not possess any collateral or do not have their own. The loan can be availed to meet various requirements of life.
Why one should apply for Personal Loan Sanathal?
- The Guarantor is not needed in personal Loan.
- It will help you to enhance your credit score.
- Does not require borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- It is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the persona and his repayment capabilities.
Personal Loan Sanathal Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Should be Overall 3 years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
- Business should be running for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Sanathal Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Sanathal Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Personal Loan Sanathal Documents
- Identity proof:One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof:The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant:The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed:The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph:applicant must have two passport size photograph
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan get disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to Apply Personal Loan Sanathal?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Sanathal is a city in the state of Guajrat, India. It is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Personal Loan?
- 2 Personal Loan Sanathal Interest Rates