All about Personal Loan Sasaram
Demands are never-ending, but the salary is limited, so in such situations, what must a person do to meet his needs? The answer is to take credit. A personal Loan is the best among all as the feature of not mortgaging any property against is beneficial for those who don’t have one.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is a loan which is offered by a financial institution for any financial purpose. It is a loan that does not require any asset to pledge as collateral with the lender. One can use this loan for home renovations, paying off debts, going for a vacation, wedding expenses and so on.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Sasaram?
- The Guarantor is not needed in personal Loan.
- It will help you to enhance your credit score.
- Does not require borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- It is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the persona and his repayment capabilities.
Personal Loan Sasaram Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Should be Overall 3 years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
- Business should be running for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Sasaram Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Sasaram Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Personal Loan Sasaram Documents
- Identity proof:One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof:The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant:The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed:The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph:applicant must have two passport size photograph
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan get disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to Apply Personal Loan Sasaram?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Sasaram sometimes also spelled as Sahasram, is a city in Bihar State of India. One of the ancient cities of India, Sasaram has witnessed the legacy of Sahastrabahu, Shershah Suri, and Jagjivan Ram Babu.It is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Sasaram
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Personal Loan Sasaram Interest Rates