About Personal Loan Shahapur
Any expenses will knock on our door overnight and put us in financial trouble. Including hospital bills or wedding expenses. But what if you’re not able to financially handle it?
Don’t you fear, is there a personal loan right there to support you through your rough times? It is an unsecured loan with minimal collateral and less paperwork that gets accepted real quickly. Just by applying via DialaBank is the personal loan accepted very easily and disbursed within 48 hours.
The best choice available to you is Personal Loan Shahapur, which can eradicate all financial issues without hurdles.
Personal Loan Shahapur Eligibility Criteria
In the case of term loan Shahapur, the liability conditions for both salaried and self-employed individuals are different:
- The individual’s minimum age qualification for obtaining Personal Loan Shahapur should be 21 years and up to 60 years at the most.
- The participants must have three years of’ marketable skills. And only in their respective savings accounts can the payment be paid.
- There must be an excellent financial background for the clients.
- It should state the job position of the candidate.
- A creditor should have a minimum income of Rs. 18,000 in a metropolitan area, and Rs. 12,000 should become the basic minimum in non-metro regions.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- An individual person’s minimum age criteria should be 25 years.
- ITRs for the past three years can be maintained by those applying for a personal loan.
- If the claimant is a businessman, the organization may have been working for the last three years.
- The payment history should be good for individual applicants. No loans or dues should be left in the past.
- The applicant’s operating income should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Shahapur Documents
- The documentation required for proof of residency is included (Passport / ID card / Voting card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license) and if the applicants live in rented apartments, they must apply their rental agreement, their name, and the owner’s address with the utility bill.
- ITR should be filed for the last three years by self-employed applicants who are able to apply for a personal loan and their company should be registered.
- Salaried candidates are expected to submit a payslip for the last three months and a bank statement for the last six months.
- Each applicant must deposit its pan passport, which is an important document, under KYC formality.
- Two colored pictures with the passport measurement ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Shahapur Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Shahapur starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Shahapur Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the link for your personal loan.
- The specifics of the personal loan will be sent to the borrower, where they can pick their chosen city.
- You should call 9878981166 for more information and free advice.
- check the eligibility for the personal loan.
Shahapur is a town and census town in Thane district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Shahapur is surrounded by the Western Ghats.
Personal Loan Shahapur EMI Calculator
With this EMI calculator, you can measure your EMIs beforehand and compare different loan offerings without any hassle.
Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Amravati||Personal Loan Imphal|
|Personal Loan Ambernath||Personal Loan Nongpoh|
|Personal Loan Ahmednagar||Personal Loan Saiha|
|Personal Loan Thoubal||Personal Loan Lunglei|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Shahapur
- 2 Personal Loan Shahapur Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Personal Loan Shahapur Documents
- 4 Personal Loan Shahapur Interest Rates
- 5 Personal Loan Shahapur Apply Online
- 6 About Shahapur
- 7 Personal Loan Shahapur EMI Calculator
- 8 Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020
- 9 Other Cities For Personal Loan