All About Personal Loan Shanpung
A Personal Loan is that loan which is provided by the various banks or NBFCs or online lenders to meet needs or unplanned emergencies. It can be taken by any person- by salaried persons or self-employed persons. The Personal Loan Shanpung is provided to the individuals on the basis of their monthly source of income like salary or from a business.
Personal Loan Shanpung Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the minimum age of the candidate applying for a loan should be at least 21 years for salaried person, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- Likewise, the maximum age is 60 years for the salaried person, and for a self-employed person, the maximum age must be 65 years.
- Furthermore, if the applicant is claimant, he/she must receive his/her salary in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the claimant should have a proper source of income.
- Also, the monthly salary for a salaried person should be more than Rs.20,000.
- If the salary of a candidate is not up to Rs. 20,000; then he or she is not applicable to avail this loan.
- Besides that, for the self-employed borrower, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacs should have been paid for the last three years.
- Likewise, he/she has to be an authorized citizen of India.
- Similarly, to avail Personal Loan Shanpung, your minimum Credit Score has to be at least 700.
Personal Loan Shanpung Interest Rates
It depends on a lot of things which inclues the income of the person, and the category of the company, the amount of loan needed etc. Regularly, the usual rate of interest in Personal Loan Shanpung is 10.75% per annum. Though, it can change with respect to time and in concern with different credit scores of the applicants.
- The candidate has an option to choose the time period of the loan.
- It can range from 6 months to 5 years, as per the borrower’s convenience.
- If the applier wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then there is an option available to him of pre-closure.
- For pre-closure feature, the charges are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Shanpung
The documentation procedure for availing Personal Loan Shanpung is hassle-free and very easy to understand. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan; therefore, the bank or other lenders need to assure themselves by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Initially, two coloured passport size photographs are a must.
- Further, one income proof is also needed which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- Likewise, one proof of identity is needed, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Card/PAN Card.
- Moreover, one residence proof is a must which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ / Passport PAN Card / Ration Card/ Utility bills of last three months in the name of the applicant / Rental Agreement.
- Most importantly, for a self-employed individual, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be at least of Rs.2.5 lacks.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are basically 3 methods of returning money:
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) – In this you need to pay a fixed amount of money every month.
- Term Loan- This is most suitable for small businesses. The loan is provided for a specified time period, usually at a fixed rate of interest.
- OD (Over Draft) – Under this, you pay interest only for the amount that you have credited, and once you debit that amount, then you do not have to pay any interest on it.
How to apply for Personal Loan Shanpung Online?
- You have to visit our website www.dialabank.com
- After that, fill the online application form.
- Don’t forget to mention your working contact number. It is mandatory.
- Lastly, submit all your documents.
Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan Shanpung?
- Dialabank is the first online financial service which has an experience of many years.
- With the experience, we provide you with the best offers in the market.
- We did not charge any extra fees from you.
- We provide you with the instant loan facility if your documentation and eligibility are correct.
- We provide you with a quick customer query. After you filled the form, you will get the call from our Relationship Manager within 24 hours. You can call us for the consultations on 9878981166.
Shanpung is a village in Jaintia Hills District in Meghalaya, India. The Pin code of this area is 793150 and postal head office here is Jowai. Shillong, Haflong, Karimganj are the nearby localities to Shanpung. English is the primary language which is used here.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Other Personal Loan Cities in Meghalaya
|Personal Loan Tura||Personal Loan Aizawl|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Shanpung
- 2 Personal Loan Shanpung Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1 Personal Loan Shanpung Interest Rates
- 2.2 Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Shanpung
- 2.3 Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
- 2.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Shanpung Online?
- 2.5 Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan Shanpung?
- 2.6 About Shanpung
- 2.7 Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- 2.8 Other Personal Loan Cities in Meghalaya