About Personal Loan Sivaganga
Will you need immediate cash to fix future expenses? Are big costs coming to you, such as hospital expenses or wedding expenses?
Without any barriers, personal loans will help you get out of that process. Personal Loan is an unsecured loan with limited paperwork and less paperwork needed in practice. By applying to Dialabank, it is disbursed within 48 hours and the approved loan balance is transferred without any inconvenience to the applicant’s account.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Sivaganga
In the category of Personal Loan Sivaganga, the required conditions for both salaried and self-employed employees are different:
- The minimum age requirement for a person to receive a Sivaganga personal loan should be 21 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- Applicants must have three years of career experience. And, only in their respective bank accounts can the payment be paid.
- The candidates must have an outstanding history of credit.
- It is worth noting the workplace of the candidate.
- A creditor should have a minimum income of Rs. 18,000 in a metropolitan city and a minimum income of Rs. 12,000 in non-metro regions.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- For an adult person, the minimum age limit should be 25 years.
- ITR for the past three years can be filed by borrowers applying for personal loans.
- If the claimant is a businessman, the enterprise may have been going for the last three years.
- The individual applicants’ credit score should be fine. There should be no previous debt or dues left.
- The applicant’s annual revenue should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Sivaganga
- The credentials required for proof of address are included (Passport / ID card / Voting card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license) and if the candidates live in rented properties, they must apply their tenancy contract, their name, and the owner’s address for the energy bill.
- ITR should be submitted for the last three years by self-employed people who are able to get a private loan and their company should be registered.
- Salaried candidates are invited to send a payslip for the last three months and a financial situation for the last six months.
- Each applicant has to complete its pan card, which is an important aspect, under the KYC pleasantry.
- Two colored photographs of the document size ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Sivaganga Interest Rates
Personal loan terms depend on the profile and salary of an individual’s company. The Sivaganga personal loan interest rate begins at 10.75 percent per year on average.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Sivaganga Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the portion of the loan and press the key for the private loan.
- All new mortgage information will be forwarded to the borrower, where they may pick their chosen city.
- For more knowledge and free advice, you can request 9878981166.
Personal Loan Sivaganga EMI Calculator
Sivaganga is a town situated in the Sivaganga district in the Tamil Nadu state of South India. It is also the Sivaganga District headquarters. The town is situated 48 km from Madurai and 449 km from the capital of the state, Chennai. For official and commercial purposes, it is a significant town in this area. The kingdom of Sivaganga was established in 1730 by Sasivarna Periya Udaya Thevar. The town was eventually ruled under the stewardship of Maruthu Pandiyar by his descendants and finally by Velu Nachiyar.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%