All About Personal Loan Sivakasi
In today’s world, expenses are increasing rapidly and people have developed their lifestyle according to the trend. But not everyone can fulfill their personal needs due to a shortage of funds. There can be many short term reasons for getting a personal loan like paying medical bills, planning a trip, paying old debts, etc. A personal loan will solve all your problems easily.
What is Personal Loan Sivakasi?
In Sivakasi, all major banks provide personal loans to their customers at affordable and cost-effective interest rates. The loan application process is very easy and quick. The loan may get approved within 2-3 business days after the verification process.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Sivakasi?
1. The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
2. It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
3. No need to put any property or asset as security to the lender
4. No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan Sivakasi Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan Faizabad does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different personal loan eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month
3. The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR(Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Sivakasi Documents
1. Identity proof:- ( Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2. Residence proof:- ( Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
How to Apply for Personal Loan Sivakasi?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
First of all, you should check your eligibility.
1. Visit www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Personal Loan Cities in Uttar Pradesh
|Personal Loan Firozabad||Personal Loan Gangoh|
|Personal Loan Ghatampur||Personal Loan Ghazipur|
|Personal Loan Ghosi||Personal Loan Gola Gokarannath|
|Personal Loan Gonda||Personal Loan Gorakhpur|
Sivakasi which is pronounced as ‘Sivakasi’, is a town in Virudhunagar District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. This town is known for its firecracker, matchbox, and printing industries. The industries in Sivakasi employ over 2,50,000 people with an estimated turn over of ₹20 billion. Sivakasi was established in the 15th century during the reign of the Pandya king Harikesari Parakkirama Pandian.
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Khurja||Personal Loan Hasanpur|
|Personal Loan Kasia||Personal Loan Hardoi|
|Personal Loan Karim Nagar||Personal Loan Hathras|
|Personal Loan Kanpur||Personal Loan Hapur|
|Personal Loan Sardulgarh||Personal Loan Sasaram|
|Personal Loan Satna||Personal Loan Sehore|
|Personal Loan Secunderabad Cantt||Personal Loan Seoni|
|Personal Loan Shahbad||Personal Loan Shahdol|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Sivakasi
- 2 What is Personal Loan Sivakasi?
- 3 Other Cities For Personal Loan