About Personal Loan Supa Parner
Major expenses are coming for you? Looking for urgent money to recover from a financial crisis?
Don’t worry, Personal loan is there which can help you to overcome the financial crisis without any hurdles. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based upon their monthly income and CIBIL score without the need to deposit any collateral security with the money lender. DialaBank helps you in availing the loan with Quick approval and Disbursement within 48 hours.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Supa Parner
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan Supa Parner:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Supa Parner should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual income of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Supa Parner
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to avail personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Sanquelim Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Supa Parner begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Supa Parner?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
About Supa Parner
Supa is a village in Parner taluka in Ahmednagar district of state of Maharashtra, India.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Supa Parner