About Personal Loan Suratgarh
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Personal Loan Suratgarh Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan have some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant loan request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Read more about– What is CIBIL Score?
- The required minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- A borrower from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- The Job location of the applicant.
- The age requirement of a self-employed person should be 25 years.
- The person applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- And if the applicant is running a business than his business should be running at least from last three years
- A credit score of the applicant must be good, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Know more: EMI Calculator for personal loan
Personal Loan Suratgarh Documents
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document.
- Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Suratgarh Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan may vary from person to person as it totally depends upon the salary of the applicant and the company’s profile. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Suratgarh Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Suratgarh is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why to apply for Personal Loan Giridih?
- No collateral or any property need to be put to the banker.
- Personal Loan can be used almost all the financial problems of life. So it is a multi-purpose offer.
- The amount of Personal Loan Suratgarh depends upon the repayment capability and income of the person.
- The gurantor is not required, at max just a reference.
Features of the Personal Loan Suratgarh
- Income and repayment capability of the person plays an important role in personal loan.
- Personal Loan Suratgarh is a multi-purpose offer one can apply for almost all financial problems of life.
- No property need to be put as collateral to the lender.
- Gurantor is not needed.
There are some criteria which are required to follow like salary, residence, CIBIL score, etc. There is no need for depositing any security or mortgage. Every bank has its own loan criteria. Some go for high salary customers, and some mainly focus on the previous repayment capabilities.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Dialabank does not charge any extra fees from its customers.
- We provide our services 24/7 and are always ready to help our applicants.
- We quickly pick-up the documents start the whole process of sanctioning loans
- The approval of personal loan does not take time if you applied through dialabank. The loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- We provide you assistance from the experts, and our relationship managers will guide you throughout this process.
How to apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, they may call on 9878981166.
Suratgarh is a place in Rajasthan, India. Even at this place, it is very easy and effortless process to take personal loan, when you will apply through Dialabank. In personal loan there is no need to mortgage any propertyas it is a secured loan. so it is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Personal loan in other Cities in Rajasthan
|Personal Loan Udaipur||Personal Loan Vijaypura|
|Personal Loan Barfung||Personal Loan Jorethang|
|Personal Loan Haldwani||Personal Loan Khatima|
|Personal Loan Kotdwar||Personal Loan Nainital|
|Personal Loan Rameswarpur||Personal Loan Ramnagar|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Suratgarh
- 1.1 Personal Loan Suratgarh Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Salaried Applicant:
- 1.3 Self-employed Applicant:
- 1.4 Personal Loan Suratgarh Documents
- 1.5 Personal Loan Suratgarh Interest Rates
- 1.6 Personal Loan Suratgarh Tenure
- 1.7 Why to apply for Personal Loan Giridih?
- 1.8 Features of the Personal Loan Suratgarh
- 1.9 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 1.10 How to apply?
- 1.11 About Suratgarh
- 1.12 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 1.13 Personal loan in other Cities in Rajasthan