About Personal Loan Thodupuzha
People all around the globe engage in some financial problem each day. This has become very common, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic. The pandemic has caused various financial and economic issues due to which one is unable to meet their financial needs. A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, implying that one doesn’t need to pledge collateral to receive the funds. Availing the loan is easy via online procedures, and the money can be utilised to meet almost any expense. The loan helps solve these kinds of financial issues. It allows the buyer to use the money as per their choice and convenience.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Thodupuzha?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan; it can be used for all financial problems.
- The amount of a personal loan depends on the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Personal Loan Thodupuzha Eligibility Criteria
- Age requirement = 21 years minimum and 60 years maximum
- Work experience = 3 years (salary should be received in their account)
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- Minimum income = Rs. 18,000 (metropolitan city) and Rs. 12,000 (non-metropolitan city)
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Age requirement = 25 years (minimum)
- The applicants should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are running a business, then it should be running for the past three years.
- The credit score should be proper (there should not be any debt or dues left)
- The annual income = Rs 2.5 lakh (minimum)
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Thodupuzha Interest Rate
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depend upon the company’s profile and the person’s salary. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per annum. For other details, kindly click on the link below.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Thodupuzha Documents
- Residence proof: (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license) If the applicants live in rental apartments, they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be properly registered.
- Salaried applicants: the applicants have to show their salary slip for the last three months and bank statement for the previous six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is integral to any financial activity.
- Two coloured passport size photos should be submitted.
Personal Loan Thodupuzha EMI Calculator
Personal loan EMI calculator helps one calculate their monthly instalments for a loan beforehand to plan their repayment according to their convenience. All that has to be done is enter the principal amount, interest rate, and loan tenure in months.
Personal loan Thodupuzha Tenure
The applicant can choose the tenure who can range anywhere from 1 to 5 years.
Personal Loan Thodupuzha Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The details of the personal loan will be provided where the preferred city can be chosen.
- For more information and free guidance, contact 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Thodupuzha
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Thodupuzha
- 2 Personal Loan Thodupuzha Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Personal Loan Thodupuzha Interest Rate
- 4 Personal Loan Thodupuzha Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Thodupuzha EMI Calculator
- 6 Personal loan Thodupuzha Tenure
- 7 Personal Loan Thodupuzha Apply Online
- 8 Personal Loan Interest Rates in Thodupuzha
- 9 Other Cities For Personal Loan In Karnataka