All about Personal Loan Tiruvallur
The needs are many, and the resources are limited, so to fulfill all those needs, one feels stressed out all the time. A personal loan is an unsecured loan that means you don’t have to mortgage any security against this loan and feel free to repay the amount with one of the most suitable option available to you as an applicant.
What is Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. Furthermore, there is no end use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history.
Interest Rates on Personal Loan Tiruvallur
Tenure of Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Tiruvallur
Personal Loan have some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant loan request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Read more about– What is CIBIL Score?
- The required minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- A borrower from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- The Job location of the applicant.
- The age requirement of a self-employed person should be 25 years.
- The person applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- And if the applicant is running a business than his business should be running at least from last three years
- A credit score of the applicant must be good, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Know more: EMI Calculator
Documents for Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document.
- Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Why apply for Personal Loan Tiruvallur?
- No collateral or any property need to be put to the banker.
- Personal Loan can be used almost all the financial problems of life. So it is a multi-purpose offer.
- The amount of loan depends upon the repayment capability and income of the person.
- The gurantor is not required, at max just a reference.
Features of the Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- Income and repayment capability of the person plays an important role in personal loan.
- Personal Loan Tiruvallur is a multi-purpose offer one can apply for almost all financial problems of life.
- No property need to be put as collateral to the lender.
- In Personal Loan Tiruvallur gurantor is not needed.
There are some criteria which are required to follow like salary, residence, CIBIL score, etc. There is no need for depositing any security or mortgage. Every bank has its own loan criteria. Some go for high salary customers, and some mainly focus on the previous repayment capabilities.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Dialabank does not charge any extra fees from its customers.
- We provide our services 24/7 and are always ready to help our applicants.
- We quickly pick-up the documents start the whole process of sanctioning loans
- The approval of personal loan does not take time if you applied through dialabank. The loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- We provide you assistance from the experts, and our relationship managers will guide you throughout this process.
How to apply for Personal Loan Tiruvallur?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, they may call on 9878981166.
Tiruvallur is a place in Tamil Nadu, India. Even at this place, it is very easy and effortless process to take personal loan, when you will apply through Dialabank. In personal loan there is no need to mortgage any propertyas it is a secured loan. so it is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu
|Personal Loan Udumalaipettai||Personal Loan Vallioor|
|Personal Loan Valsarvakkam||Personal Loan Vellore|
|Personal Loan Viluppuram||Personal Loan Virudhachalam|
|Personal Loan Virudhunagar||Personal Loan Cuddalore|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 2.1 Interest Rates on Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- 2.2 Tenure of Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- 2.4 Salaried Applicant:
- 2.5 Self-employed Applicant:
- 2.6 Documents for Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- 2.7 Why apply for Personal Loan Tiruvallur?
- 2.8 Features of the Personal Loan Tiruvallur
- 2.9 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 2.10 How to apply for Personal Loan Tiruvallur?
- 2.11 About Tiruvallur
- 2.12 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 2.13 Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu