About Personal Loan Tura
People all around the globe engage in some kind of financial problem each day. This has become very common especially during the Covid-19 pandemic. The pandemic has caused various financial and economic issues due to which one is unable to meet their financial needs. A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, which implies that one doesn’t need to pledge a collateral to receive the funds. Availing the loan is easy via online procedures, and the money can be utilised to meet almost any expense. The loan helps solve these kinds of financial issues. It allows the buyer to use the money as per their choice and convenience.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Tura?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan, that is, it can be used for all the financial problems.
- The amount of personal loan depends on the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Personal Loan Tura Eligibility Criteria
- Age requirement = 21 years minimum and 60 years maximum
- Work experience = 3 years (salary should be received in their account)
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- Minimum income = Rs. 18,000 (metropolitan city) and Rs. 12,000 (non-metropolitan city)
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Age requirement = 25 years (minimum)
- The applicants should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are running a business, then it should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score should be proper (there should not be any debt or dues left)
- The annual income = Rs 2.5 lakh (minimum)
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Tura Interest Rate
The personal loan interest rate always depend upon the company’s profile and the salary of the person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per annum. For other details kindly click on the link below.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Tura Documents
- Residence proof: (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be properly registered.
- Salaried applicants: the applicants have to show their salary slip of the last three months and bank statement for the previous six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is integral to any financial activity.
- Two colored passport size photos should be submitted.
Personal Loan Tura EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator helps one calculate their monthly installments for a loan before hand so that one can plan their repayment according to their convenience. All that has to be done is to enter the principal amount, interest rate, and the loan tenure in months.
Personal loan Tura Tenure
The tenure can be chosen by the applicant which can range anywhere from 1 to 5 years of time.
Personal Loan Tura Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The details of the best personal loan will be provided where the preferred city can be chosen.
- For more information and free guidance, contact 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Tura
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates