About Personal Loan Udumalpet
Looking for a path to recover from a Financial crisis? Major expenses like medical bills or a educational bills are after you?
Personal loan is right here and can help you lessen burden of money. It is an unsecured loan that a person acquires on the basis of their monthly income, CIBIL score without depositing any collateral security to money lender. DialaBank helps you to get loan real quick without any hassle. Personal loan is best option available to the applicants whenever there is need of urgent finances.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Udumalpet
There is an Eligibility Criteria which has to be satisfied by the applicant whether self-employed or salaried.
- Firstly, the minimum age of an applicant who are looking to avail a Personal Loan must be 21 years and maximum upto 60 years.
- Work experience required to avail a Personal Loan Udumalpet must be three years and their salary should be received in their respective Bank Account.
- If an applicant has a great Credit history, it will be a bonus point. As it will increase their chances of getting loan real quick.
- The location of the job where the applicant is working should be mentioned.
- In a Metropolitan city, an applicant should be earning minimum of Rs. 18,000 and in Non-metro city an applicant should be earning minimum of Rs. 12,000.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
For Self Employed
- A Self employed applicant should must have minimum age of 25 years for acquiring Personal Loan Udumalpet.
- They must have filed ITR for last three years which helps them to get closer for availing a personal loan.
- If he/she is a businessman, the business should must be running for past three years.
- It will be an advantage if the credit history of an applicant is good and no past dues and debts should be left.
- The annual income of the person should be minimum of Rs. 2.5 Lacs.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Udumalpet
There are some essential Documents required for getting Personal Loan Udumalpet which are as follows:
- Documents required for Residential proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license) and if the applicant is living in a rented apartment then they have to deposit their rent agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Salaried applicants who are in need to take a personal loan have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Self employed applicants must have filed ITR for last three years and their business should be registered.
- Under KYC, both the applicants have to deposit their Pan Card which is one of the most important document.
- Two colored passport size photos in which Applicants should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Udumalpet Interest Rates:
The interest rate in Personal Loan varies according to the loan amount required by the applicant. Company’s profile and salary of a person also plays a vital role. Interest rate for Personal loan Udumalpet starts from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Udumalpet ?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free assistance, you may call on 9878981166.
Udumalai, also known as Udumalaipettai or Udumalpet, is a selection grade municipality in Tiruppur district in the Kongu Nadu region of Tamil Nadu .It is famous for spinning mills.It is the headquarters of Udumalaipettai taluk.
Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Udumalpet