About Personal Loan Vaijapur
Do you need urgent money in lump sum to overcome a financial problem? Searching for a loan with quick approval and disbursement? Whether to pay off any expense or previous debts.
Don’t worry, you can apply for a personal loan to meet all of your monetary needs. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based on their income and CIBIL score without the need to submit any collateral security with the lender. For quick approval and Disbursement apply for personal loan with DialaBank.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vaijapur
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed Applicants are different in case of Personal Loan Vaijapur:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Vaijapur should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants with good credit history get the loan at lower rate of interest.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Vaijapur
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to avail personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their income slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant have to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Vaijapur Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Vaijapur begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Vaijapur?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Vaijapur is a city and a municipal council in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is bordered by the Nashik districts to the west, Kannad tehsil to the north, Gangapur tehsil to the east, and Ahmednagar districts to the south.
Interest Rate of Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%