About Personal Loan Valod
Looking for some urgent funds? Whether to pay off your old debts, medical bills or educational bills.
No need to worry, Personal loan is available for you to help in your difficult times. It is an unsecured loan which gets approved real quick with minimum documentation and less paper work. A person can avail a loan depending on their earnings, credit history and CIBIL score. DialaBank makes sure that the loan gets disbursed quickly and the amount of loan sanctioned is transferred in the account of the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Valod
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed applicants are different in case of Personal Loan Valod:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for acquiring Personal Loan Valod should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can avail a loan at lower interest rates.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual income of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Valod
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are willing to apply for personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Valod Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Valod begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Valod?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Valod is a small town situated midway between Bardoli and Vyara, in Tapi district in India. Valod is located about 50 kilometres east of Surat. National Highway 53 passes 4 kilometres away from Valod. The famous Valmiki river passes through Valod and changes its name to Purna at the next town down.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Valod