About Personal Loan Valva
Looking for a way to get rid of money problems? Need urgent money of big amount to recover from a financial crisis?
Don’t worry, Personal loan is availlable for you which can help in lessen the burden of money problems. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can get based on their income and past credit history without the need to keep any collateral security with the money lender. DialaBank makes sure that your loan is approved real quick without any hurdles.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Valva
If an applicant wants to avail a personal loan, there is an eligibility criteria which has to be fulfilled whether the applicant is salaried or self-employed.
- Minimum age of an individual for getting Personal Loan Valva should be 21 years and maximum can be up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have a work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can avail a loan at lower rate of interest.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual income of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Valva
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to apply for personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their income slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant have to deposit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Valva Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile, past credit history and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Valva begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Valva?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Valva is a village panchayat located in the Vadodara district of Gujarat state,India. Gandhinagar is the state capital for Valva village. It is located around 139.2 kilometer away from Valva.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Valva