About Personal Loan Vanthali
Facing problem of funds shortage? Need urgent money in lump sum to overcome a financial problem? Then, just apply for a personal loan.
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based on their income and past credit history without the need of deopsiting any collateral security with the money lender. DialaBank makes sure that your loan gets approved real quick and the loan amount sanctioned is transferred in the account of borrower.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vanthali
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed applicants are different in case of Personal Loan Vanthali:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Vanthali should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can avail a loan at low rate of interest.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Vanthali
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to apply for personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Vanthali Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Vanthali begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Vanthali?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Vanthali is a city and a municipality in Junagadh district in the Indian state of Gujarat.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Vanthali
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vanthali
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Vanthali
- 1.3 Personal Loan Vanthali Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Vanthali?
- 1.5 About Vanthali
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020