About Personal Loan Varca
Some expenses can knock our door overnight and puts us in financial trouble. Such as medical bills or wedding expense. But what if you are not stable financially to overcome expenses?
Don’t you worry, Personal loan is right there standing for you to help in your difficult times. It is an unsecured loan which gets approved real quick with minimum documentation and less paper work. Personal Loan can be availed by a person on the basis of their earnings and past credit history. DialaBank helps you to get a loan with minimum rate of interest and without any hurdles.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Varca
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed applicants are different in case of Personal Loan Varca:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Varca should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the income should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can avail a loan at lower interest rates.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual income of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Varca
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to apply for personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant have to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Varca Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Varca begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Varca?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Varca is a census town in South Goa district in the Indian state of Goa. Varca is renowned for its beaches, hence it has become a popular destination for tourists.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Varca