About Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama
Some expenses can knock our door overnight and puts us in financial problems. Such as medical expense or wedding expense. But what if you are not ready to face it financially?
Don’t you worry, Personal loan is right there standing for you to help in your difficult times. It is an unsecured loan which gets approved real quick with minimum documentation and less paper work. Personal loan gets approved real quick and disbursed within 48 hours only by applying through DialaBank.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed applicants are different in case of Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having a good credit history can avail a loan at lower interest rates.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who wants to apply for personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should not be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
About Vasco Da Gama
Vasco da Gama is a city on the Mormugao peninsula in Goa, western India. The coast is dotted with beaches like Baina Beach, and has a natural harbor. On the headland, overlooking Varca Beach, 17th-century Mormugao Fort has 2 fountains.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama
- 1.3 Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Vasco Da Gama?
- 1.5 About Vasco Da Gama
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020