About Personal Loan Vellakoil
Searching a way to get rid from Financial crisis? Whether you want to pay off your old debts, medical bills or educational bills.
Personal Loan can help you to get out of that phase without any problem. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based upon their earnings and past credit history without the need to submit any security with the money lender. It gets disbursed within 48 hours by applying with Dialabank and the amount of loan sanctioned is transferred in the account of applicant without any hassle.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vellakoil
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan Vellakoil:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Vellakoil should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Vellakoil
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are willing to get personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Vellakoil Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Vellakoil begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Vellakoil?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Vellakovil is a municipal town in Kangeyam taluk of Tirupur District, in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located on National Highway 81 between Trichy and Coimbatore.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Vellakoil
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Vellakoil
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Vellakoil
- 1.3 Personal Loan Vellakoil Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Vellakoil?
- 1.5 About Vellakoil
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020