About Personal Loan Virudhunagar
In today’s world, our needs are rapidly increasing with technological advancement, and so are our expenses. It is difficult for an individual to cope with this trend. A personal loan is a great option for catering to our needs, especially for people in cities.
What is Personal Loan Virudhunagar?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that can be availed without mortgaging any collateral. A personal loan can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes ranging from paying taxes, medical bills to debt consolidation. A personal loan is an instant finance option that a person can avail of within 48-72 hours with minimal documentation.
Why Should One Apply For Personal Loan Virudhunagar?
- The loan amount depends on the income and repayment capability of the person.
- Personal Loan Virudhunagar is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No collateral like property or asset is required.
- No cosigner is required.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator for a personal loan
Personal Loan Virudhunagar Eligibility
Everyone can not avail of Personal Loan Virudhunagar, and there are some eligibility criteria on which the bank provides loans. The eligibility criteria for a personal loan for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- If the borrower resides in a metropolitan city, then the minimum income should be Rs 18,000. And if the person belongs to a non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have a working experience of the last three tears, and the salary should be deposited in their bank account only.
- If the person has applied for a personal loan, then he should have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is simple; he has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- The age of a self-employed applicant should not be less than 25 years.
- The applicant should have been filing his ITR for the last three years.
- The applicant should have a good credit score with no debt left due.
- The minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- If the applicant has a business, then his business should be running for the last three years.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Virudhunagar Documents
- Identity proof :( Passport/ voter card/ driving license/ aadhar card)
- Residence proof: (passport/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card/ aadhar card). If the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement and electricity bill, which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- PAN card of the applicant has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the applicant is s salaried one, then he has to submit his salary slip for the last three months and the bank statement for the last six months.
- If the applicant is self-employed, then he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size coloured photos.
Personal Loan Virudhunagar Interest Rates
Personal loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends on the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of a personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Virudhunagar Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Virudhunagar is from 1 to 5 years.
How To Apply for Personal Loan Virudhunagar?
- Visit the dialabank website.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to the details of a personal loan where he can choose his preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, call 9878981166.
Virudhunagar is a city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is 506 km from the state capital Chennai. In 2011, the town had a population of 72,296.
Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu
|Personal Loan Attur||Personal Loan Avanashi|
|Personal Loan Bapurasapuram||Personal Loan Batlagundu|
|Personal Loan Chengalpattu||Personal Loan Chidambaram|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Virudhunagar
- 2 What is Personal Loan Virudhunagar?
- 3 Why Should One Apply For Personal Loan Virudhunagar?
- 4 Personal Loan Virudhunagar Eligibility
- 5 Personal Loan Virudhunagar Documents
- 6 Personal Loan Virudhunagar Interest Rates
- 7 Personal Loan Virudhunagar Tenure
- 8 How To Apply for Personal Loan Virudhunagar?
- 9 About Virudhunagar
- 10 Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu