About Personal Loan Visavadar
Some expenses can knock on our door overnight and put us in a situation of financial problem. But what if you are not stable financially? Don’t worry, a personal loan is there which can help you to get out of the financial problems.
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail of based upon their monthly income and CIBIL score without the need to keep any collateral security with the lender. The amount tendered in a personal loan can be used for any personal need unlike other loans such as home loans or car loans that are very particular in nature.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Visavadar
If a person fulfils the Eligibility criteria for personal loan, then he can get the amount efficiently.
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in the case of Personal Loan Visavadar:
- The minimum age requirement of an individual for availing of Personal Loan Visavadar should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In a metropolitan city, a borrower should have a minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running for the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Visavadar
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are looking to get a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip for the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two coloured passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Visavadar Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Visavadar begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Visavadar?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Visavadar is a city and a municipality in the Junagadh district in the Indian state of Gujarat.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2021
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%