About Personal Loan Visnagar
Searching for a loan to pay off old dues, bills and expenses? No need to worry a personal loan can help you in facing the problem of finance without any hurdles.
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based upon their monthly income and CIBIL score without the need to keep any collateral security with the lender. It gets disbursed within 48 hours by applying with Dialabank and the loan amount sanctioned is transferred in the account of applicant without any hassle.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Visnagar
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan Visnagar:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Visnagar should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Visnagar
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are willing to get personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Visnagar Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Visnagar begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Visnagar?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Visnagar is a city and a municipality in Mehsana district in the Indian state of Gujarat. Visnagar is also a taluka place.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Visnagar
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Visnagar
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Visnagar
- 1.3 Personal Loan Visnagar Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Visnagar?
- 1.5 About Visnagar
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020