About Personal Loan Yemmiganur
Are you finding a way to tackle dues, bills and expenses? Do you find yourself lacking with money?
Personal Loan can help you to get out of that phase without any hurdles. Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that a person can get on the basis of their income and past credit history. It gets disbursed within 48 hours by applying with Dialabank and the loan amount sanctioned is transferred in the account of applicant without any difficulties.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Yemmiganur
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan Yemmiganur:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for getting Personal Loan Yemmiganur should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Yemmiganur
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are willing to get personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Yemmiganur Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Yemmiganur begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Yemmiganur?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Yemmiganur is a town in Kurnool district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Yemmiganur mandal of Adoni revenue division.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Yemmiganur
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Yemmiganur
- 1.2 Documents required for Personal Loan Yemmiganur
- 1.3 Personal Loan Yemmiganur Interest Rates:
- 1.4 How to apply for Personal Loan Yemmiganur?
- 1.5 About Yemmiganur
- 1.6 Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020