About Personal Loan Zari Zamani
Are you in urgent need of funds? Do you find yourself lacking in funds?
A personal Loan can help you to get out of that phase without any hurdles. A personal Loan is an unsecured loan in nature with minimal documentation and less paperwork required. It gets disbursed within 48 hours by applying with Dialabank and the loan amount sanctioned is transferred to the account of the applicant without any difficulties.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Zari Zamani
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in the case of Personal Loan Zari Zamani:
- The minimum age requirement of the individual for getting a Personal Loan Zari Zamani should be 21 years and a maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In a metropolitan city, a borrower should have a minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running for the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual earnings of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Zari Zamani
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are willing to get a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of the last three months and bank statement of the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two coloured passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Zari Zamani Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Siwana begins from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Zari Zamani?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
About Zari Zamani
Zari Jamani or Zari Jamni is a town in the Wani Subdivision of Yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
Click here for personal loan EMI calculator
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2021
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Zari Zamani