Know About Personal Loans from Top Banks
People want the best for them!! That’s a fact. For almost everything, the same is the case with Personal Loans from Top Banks. But, on the other hand, people usually don’t settle for minimal. So to avail of the best deals, a person compares it with many different websites and makes the decision very carefully.
Here are the lists of the top banks that provide Personal Loans from Top Banks:
- ICICI bank provides the best deals at a desirable interest rate, starting at just 10.75%.
- The interest is calculated on the outstanding loan balance as principal repayment made in the last month.
- The personal loan can be availed up to Rs. 25 lakhs without any security or collateral.
- The tenure of the personal loan with this bank can be as long as 60 months.
- If the customer is already an ICICI user, he will receive low documentation and automatic pre-eligibility. (Depends on the relationship between the customer and the bank)
Another bank that provides the best deals on a personal loan is HDFC. There are a lot of attractive deals for its customers.
- The rate of interest ranges in HDFC is 14.75% to 20.70%
- Other benefits are that the processing fee is meagre at 2.5%
- The tenure of the loan is up to 60 months.
- After 36 months, the customer has to provide 2% pre-closure charges lower than the other banks.
- Lowest processing fee with zero hidden charges.
- Minimum paperwork
Documentation required for Personal Loans from Top Banks
- Interest rates ranging from 15.50 to 24%.
- You can avail of the loan amount of up to 15 lakhs.
- Processing fee as low as 1.50% to 2.0%.
- The benefit of availing the loan from AXIS bank is that there will be no pre-closure charges.
- Monthly income required is minimum.
- The customer can also avail reward points while applying for a personal loan.
- The age required for salaried employees is 21 to 60 and 24 to 65.
You can also avail of a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv as they provide their customers with good offers and deals.
- The interest rate ranging from 12.49% onwards to a maximum of 16%.
- Loan amount up to 25 lakhs can be availed if you want to avail loan from Bajaj Finserv.
- The tenure of the loan is 60 months.
- The age to avail of the loan ranges from 25 to 55 years.
- Monthly income lies from Rs. 30 000 to Rs.40 000 per month.
- The buyer has to provide their Identity proof, Salary slips of the last two months, 3 monthly bank statements.
Read Other Related Articles:
|Bad Credit Loans|
|Why Gold Loan Over Personal Loan?|
|Should You Get a Personal Loan to Buy a House?|
|Is Personal Loan for Business a Good Idea?||What is a Top-Up Loan?|
Special Note: An individual must examine the whole EMI amount payable to the lender with the Personal loan EMI calculator.