RBL Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
As one of India’s largest private banks, RBL Bank provides personal loans at attractive rates to both established bank customers and new customers. Any of the benefits of personal loans from RBL Bank are stable repayments, simple paperwork and swift penalties.
You can call the bank using the 24 x 7 helpline number 022 6115 6300 if you have any questions about personal loans from the bank or want to know your new loan status.
RBL Bank Customer Care Numbers
|City Name||Customer Care Number|
RBL Bank Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Submitting a Complaint for RBL Bank Personal Loan
Stage 1: Completion of the grievance resolution type
By filling in the grievance resolution form on the official website of the bank, clients can send their grievances to RBL Bank.
Stage 2: Compliance/Nodal Officer Writing
- Online method: If a client is not pleased with the solution put forward by the grievance redressal committee, he or she can lodge a complaint with the nodal or compliance officer of the bank by writing the complaint online at the email address of the compliance officer. The email address of RBL Bank’s enforcement officer is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offline method: If a client wants to make an offline complaint to the enforcement officer or to the nodal officer, he or she can file a complaint by letter. Mahaveer Shahu Market Yard Kolhapur-416005 is the mailing address of the enforcement officer of RBL Bank.
Within 10 working days, the complaints raised are likely to be addressed.
You can contact the nodal officers through the following channels:
If after contacting the RBL customer service department, the problem is not solved to your satisfaction and you want it to escalate to the next step, you should contact the nodal officer:
Ms. Niti Arya (IEPF Nodal Officer)
RBL Bank Ltd.
One Indiabulls Centre,
Tower 2B, 6th Floor,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (West),
Mumbai – 400 013. India
Call us at: +91 22 43020600
Fax: +91 22 43020520
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
Customers may reach RBL Bank customer support via email, phone, and post, or by visiting the branch in person. Consumers will email customer support from the RBL Bank site itself. Customers can also contact the bank via their telephone banking number to address any questions or complaints.
You can contact Dialabank for any kind of assistance around the clock by calling on 9878981166.
Level 1: Ask the branch’s customer service executive or the boss. Alternatively, the customer service team can also be contacted via the following helpline numbers: 022 6115 6300/1800 1238 040. Kindly remember the reference number given for potential referrals by the customer service staff.
Level 2: You can escalate the problem by contacting the Regional Nodal Officer if you are not happy with the response received in Level 1.
In ten days, the regional nodal officer will respond to you.
Level 3: You may meet the Principal Nodal Officer if the response received from the regional nodal officer is not sufficient.
Principal Nodal Officer – RBL Bank Ltd.
Address: Unit No. 306-311, 3rd Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector – 48, Sohna Road, Gurugram – 122018, Haryana.
Email – email@example.com
Contact number – 022 7143 2700
Within ten days, the principal nodal officer will respond to you.
Level 4: You should contact the Banking Ombudsman Service of the RBI if you are still unsatisfied.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
If the problem is not yet fixed, the next step is to expand it to the section of the Principal Nodal Officer of Credit Cards. Please firstname.lastname@example.org via email. The mailing address is-
Ms Rozina Sehgal
RBL Bank Limited
Cards Operating Centre – COC,
JMD Megapolis, Unit No 306-311- 3rdFloor
Sohna Road, Sector 48,
Gurgaon, Haryana- 122018
Tel: 0124 – 6102221
The principal nodal officer will respond to you within ten days.
RBL Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 RBL Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 RBL Bank Customer Care Numbers
- 3 RBL Bank Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for RBL Bank Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 RBL Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s