About SBI Personal Loan Dispur
During tough times when you face a financial crisis, SBI Personal Loan act as a finest fiscal partner and allow you to get cash support to meet your important economic desires. Personal Loans are frequently taken out for your daily necessities, such as your child education, wedding function of your sister, to start a business, home reconstruction and other a variety of reasons.
Why Choose SBI Personal Loan Dispur?
- No collateral, security requirements in personal Debt.
- No questions asked about the end use of the money: Banks will only give the cash and it is up to you how to use and where to use.
- Simple repayment option.
Eligibility for SBI Personal Loan Dispur
- Salary: Rs 18,000 Monthly.
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in the current job.
*A person getting a salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at the office: Mandatory
Documentation for SBI Personal Loan Dispur
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Special Note: State Bank of India does not provide Personal Loans to bad credit holders, but an individual can fulfill their finance requirements by availing a Gold Loan easily.
Avail all your financial needs with Dialabank
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates|